Thank you so much for your interest in supporting our mission here at Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre and preserving Harold Herman’s vision and legacy. There are several options for your support; choose the one that is right for you!
Shenandoah University is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Shenandoah University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national and ethnic origin, age or physical disability.
- You can make a tax-deductible donation in the amount of your choice to SSMT to support Hal Herman’s legacy via this link GivetoSSMT.
- Join the Summer Circle! Our booster organization provides hospitality to the company at several points in the summer and works to promote SSMT within the community. Members donate funds, snacks, food for company meals on extended work days, or other hospitality items and are invited to join company events throughout the season. Our actors, technicians, musicians, and artistic staff come from all over the country and are grateful for the support and warm welcome from our community, thanks to this wonderful group of volunteers!
- Name a seat after someone! Purchase a small plaque that fits on the back of a seat for $250 and include the dedication of your choice.
- Advertise in our season program! Full color ads are available in 1/8 pg-full pg options. Reach 30,000 patrons each season!
- Sponsor an opening night party! Each opening night occurs on a Thursday evening and after the show, a party for the company is held at an area restaurant. SSMT provides some food and makes arrangements with the restaurant to accommodate a large group; there is a cash bar for all beverages. Your tax-deductible sponsorship of $1000 will help cover the cost of the food for the party; your name will be listed in the program, you will receive 4 tickets to the opening night performance, and you and your guests are invited to mix and mingle with the company at the party after the show!
- Become a season sponsor! Perfect for local businesses looking to connect with our 30,000 patrons each season, benefits include advertising space in our season program, business name/logo listing on our website and other prominent locations, tickets for the season, and invitations to special events.
For more information on support options, contact Associate Managing Director for SSMT, Elizabeth Albert, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-665-4545.