A selection of snacks and beverages are available for purchase beginning one hour prior to this performance. Cash is preferred; credit is only available at the main concessions stand. Food and drink are not permitted in the theatre with the exception of closed water bottles.
At SSMT, you’ll see everything from Sunday best to summer casual. The theatre is air conditioned, so you may want to bring a sweater or additional layer if you get chilly. We also sell SSMT merchandise, including stylish sweatshirts and cozy fleece blankets to keep you warm at the theatre and all year long!
If your organization would like to request the donation of SSMT tickets to raise funds, please complete this form and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience. Please note that requests should be made at least 6 weeks in advance of your fundraising event.
Visit Winchester and Beyond
There’s lots to do in the Winchester area!
- Visit bustling Old Town Winchester with a walking mall full of local restaurants and shops
- Check out area wineries, breweries, and distilleries such as James Charles Winery, Valerie Hill Vineyard and Winery, Winchester Brew Works, Winchester Ciderworks, Briede Family Vineyards, and many more!
- Tour through the Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum or the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- Explore Shenandoah National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway
To explore more things to do in Winchester, VA visit Kayak.com
Parking lot L is located in front of and beside the Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre. If auxiliary parking is needed, lots E and H are located across the creek, lot M is located by the Armory, and the lot next to Vickers Communications Building is across the lawn from Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre. Wish you had reserved parking? Consider a donation to secure a spot all season long!
Please visit the Employment tab at the top of the Home Page
We welcome young theatre goers! However, all patrons, large and small, require tickets (price for those aged 16 and under is $25). Children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and enjoy a full-length musical production; babes in arms are not permitted. The suggested age for general viewing is 5 years and up, but parents are the best judge of what is appropriate for their child. If you need special seating (near an aisle, etc.) please request this when purchasing your tickets.
Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre is proud to present a Relaxed Performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on Tuesday, August 1 at 1:30 pm. At this special performance, the theatre environment is modified to welcome our youngest theatre goers and those with sensory processing differences.
All facilities are handicap accessible. Accommodations for disabilities may be arranged by contacting the Box Office at least three days prior to the performance.
Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre is equipped with a Listen Everywhere RF/WIFI hearing support system. This system can accommodate users with hearing aids that are telecoil/t-coil compatible as well has users that have Bluetooth hearing aids. Patrons can either check out a receiver to access the audio with an ear speaker or neck loop or connect to the audio over WIFI using our free Listen Everywhere App on their smart mobile device and pairing their hearing aids. Learn more about Listen Everywhere here.
Box Office Hours of Operation
Normal business hours during the fall/winter/spring are Monday-Friday, 12pm-5pm. Call 540-665-4569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
Directions to Theatre
Visit our contact page for a map to the Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre
- From I-81, exit 313A, follow Jubal Early Dr to Millwood, turn right.
- Turn right at light onto University Dr, turn right into parking lot for Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre.
- From 522 N, turn left onto 50 W (Jubal Early Dr), turn right onto Millwood Ave then follow instructions above.
- From Rt 7 W, take I-81 S to exit 313A and then follow instructions above.
- From Rt 50 W, follow to Millwood Ave and turn right, then follow instructions above.