Now seeking high school apprentices for SSMT’s 2023 Season!
- construction runs May 31-June 18
- rehearsals run June 7-June 18
- tech rehearsals run June 20-23
- performances run June 23-July 9)
- construction runs June 27-July 9
- rehearsals run June 27-July 9
- tech rehearsals run July 11-14
- performances run July 14-23
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- construction runs July 11-23
- rehearsals run July 11-23
- tech rehearsals run July 25-28
- performances run July 28-August 6
Apprenticeships (performing and technical) are available for high school juniors or seniors who are at least 16 years of age. No housing is provided, so all candidates must live locally or have access to local housing and transportation. Please complete the application and indicate which position or positions are of interest to you.
- Performing Apprentices will appear as cast in one show during the season. Any time not spent in rehearsal may be utilized in one of the shops (scenic, lighting, paint, or costume) to develop skills as a well-rounded theatre artist. Additional technical duties such as assisting with costumes, props, or sets may be assigned for performances as well. Commitment is from the beginning of the rehearsal period to the end of performances of one show during the season. Auditions for performing apprentices will be scheduled by invitation.
- Lighting Apprentices will serve on the lighting run crew for all 3 productions, learning basic technical production skills. Commitment is from June 20 through August 2.
- Technical or Costume Apprentices will work in their assigned shop for the two weeks of build of one show in the season, and then will serve on the run crew for the two weeks of tech rehearsals and performances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com