Updated May 2, 2022
- Masks are optional for patrons, visitors, students and staff during all indoor performances taking place at Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre.
- Patrons are still strongly encouraged to wear masks for indoor performances, as distancing may not be possible.
- Should community levels in our area elevate to a high level in the future, masking requirements may be reinstated as a matter of public health.
- Masks will continue to be available onsite at the Box Office for patrons.
- The Shenandoah Conservatory Box Office is currently open for in-person sales Monday through Friday from 12PM to 5PM, and two hours prior to all ticketed performances. Summer hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 12PM to 5PM from May 31-August 12. Masks are optional when visiting the Box Office during regular business hours. Tickets and information are also available via phone and online at conservatoryperforms.org (convenience fees apply). Customer support is available during regular business hours via phone at (540) 665-4569 and email at email@example.com.
We’re all in this together! While masking is currently optional, patrons are encouraged to be aware of those in close proximity and to consider masking up while inside high capacity venues. As always, if you do not feel well, please stay home and take advantage of our COVID-19 return and exchange policy. Thank you for doing what you can to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
For your increased comfort and safety, we provide the following:
- No or low-touch options, such as contactless ticketing when entering our venues and digital programs available directly from your smartphone
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue
- Disinfected high touch surfaces at greater frequency and between performances
As always, we will continue to follow all Virginia and CDC guidelines, as well as consult the latest research and arts-specific industry recommendations.
Before Your Visit
If you are sick, stay home.
If you or someone in your group doesn’t feel well, has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, please stay home and contact the Box Office to explore your options with our flexible exchange policy.
Flexible Exchange Policy
If you or someone in your group does not feel well and are not able to attend the performance, contact the Box Office before the event for assistance in exchanging your ticket(s). The Box Office staff will be happy to help you choose the best option. You may choose to:
- exchange your ticket(s) for another performance in the season (exchange fee will be waived)
- process the cost of your ticket(s) as a donation to support live performances at Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre
- request a refund for your ticket purchase (fees are non-refundable)
Customer support is available during regular business hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (540) 665-4569. If you need to contact us after regular business hours, send us an email or leave a voicemail and we will return your message as soon as possible.
Share Information with Your Party
Ticket purchasers accept these safety measures and policies. Shortly before your performance date, you will receive a pre-performance reminder email from us, sharing the most up-to-date version of this important information with you. Please be aware that only the ticket purchaser will receive these emails, so please be sure to share these communications with everyone in your party so that they are aware of what to expect on their visit.
See below for information on how and where to get a COVID-19 vaccine in your area. Visit www.vaccines.gov for general information on vaccines, or to find a vaccination site outside the D.M.V.