Website Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre
Professional Summer Stock Theatre
Now seeking costume staff for SSMT’s 35th season!
Newsies (June 21-July 1)
West Side Story (July 5-15)
Mamma Mia! (July 19-29)
SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- Stitchers arrive May 30, 2018 and leave July 23; wardrobe interns arrive June 4, 2018 and leave July 30
- Work hours will be communicated by the shop manager; Mondays are generally company days off
- Assignments will be made by the costume shop manager
- Stitchers have the opportunity to serve as Assistant Costume Designer for one show during the season, to be decided by the designers. Wardrobe interns have the opportunity to serve as Wardrobe Crew Head for one show during the season, to be assigned by the designers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (as of June 1, 2018)
- Must have at least one year of college level costuming training or commensurate professional (paid) experience
To be considered for a position in the SSMT 2018 company, please complete the following steps by March 1, 2018
- Complete the online employment application (click HERE)
- Email your resume (PDF only) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include contact information for three references if you have never worked for SSMT. You may also include a link to a digital portfolio (as applicable).
- If you are attending SETC, please note this on your application and request an interview time slot.
- SSMT will also be conducting tech/costume interviews at the A1 Auditions in NYC January 11 and 12 as well as touring the following colleges February 4-7: University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Baldwin Wallace University, and Cincinnati Conservatory of Music.
POSITIONS FOR THE 2018 SEASON
First Hand (1)
Wardrobe Intern (3)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1f6CJFEBG-g6dp1juvB_7H2lC-c5DvbdNVpVt__0-pVpAAw/viewform?usp=sf_link →